The Trade Marketing Manager participates actively in the designing and organizing of public relations activities. Manages, develops, and maintains good relationships with the other members of the trade. Being a Trade Marketing Manager collects, analyzes, and researches the information of the trade to avoid industry risk and identify new opportunities. Responsible for building and keeping good organization image in the trade. In addition, Trade Marketing Manager requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department. The Trade Marketing Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. Working as a Trade Marketing Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Trade Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to support customers and drive overall performance;
- Report on ROI metrics;
- Support multichannel marketing execution through visual merchandising, eventing, instore collateral;
- Effectively manage trade marketing budgets;
- Competitor and category monitoring;
- Campaign performance tracking and analysis of in channel marketing activity;
- Brief and manage production of localised campaigns to agencies;
- Leading strategic and tactical development and implementation of brand campaigns including Digital, Sampling, Media, instore activation and PR.
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing includer creation of influencer strategies for other FMCG, Haircare of Beauty brands;
- Good judgement and creative thinking with a positive sense of initiative;
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently;
- Personal initiative, with the ability to take on a high level of autonomy;
- Proactive, passionate, team-player;
- Good attention to detail;
- Previous experience in a multinational FMCG company is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Passion for the Beauty industry, passionate about hair;
- Degree educated, or equivalent, ideally within Business or Marketing.