Training and Development Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Training and Development Consultant to join our team.
- Manage the delivery and quality of training;
- Identify training and development needs within Operations;
- Produce training materials for in house courses;
- Support effective induction programmes and assist line managers with specific training needs;
- Management of staff capability framework;
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussion with team managers;
- Deliver and maintain a departmental skills matrix.
- Ability to pick up technical knowledge and deliver skills and process based training;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience in training needs analysis;
- Desire to explore ways to continually improve the service offering to customers;
- A strong background in Financial Services training and development is essential;
- Experience of adapting your style and approach to suit the audience and message delivery.