Plan, direct, or coordinate the training and development activities and staff of an organization.
Training and Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Training and Development Manager to join our team.
- Have autonomy to design and deliver training;
- Facilitate training courses;
- Manage progress and performance;
- Developing a variety of training tools;
- Work closely with managers to further develop them and employees;
- Delivering training utilising blended learning techniques;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders;
- Working closely with Directors to identify training needs across the business;
- Produce training data and reports;
- Maintain Personal Development Plans;
- Building from a blank canvass, take control of designing and implementing training agendas to build capability across the organisation.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- CIPD training/Development will be an advantage., but not essential;
- Determination to establish best practice;
- Must be able to manage conflicting priorities;
- Knowledge of cGMP and company safety/quality philosophies would be advantageous;
- Training, coaching and mentoring skills;
- IT skills and experience including Word, Excel, Outlook;
- The successful applicant would ideally hold a Certificate in Supervising in a Regulated Environment but this is not essential;
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated with a positive and “can-do” attitude;
- Able to work well as an individual and as part of a team;
- The ability to work to deadlines and maintain quality of advice at all times;
- A methodical, logical approach with a keen eye for detail.