Plan, direct, or coordinate the training and development activities and staff of an organization.
Training Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Training Manager to join our team.
- Identify, train and motivate colleagues to become training champions within specific areas of the business;
- Continuous evaluation of training programmes;
- Managing the training and induction process for all frontline staff and supporting all Training and Development requirements;
- Organising events;
- Designing and delivering training initiatives;
- Reporting on training and other relevant metrics;
- Assisting the Training Director with the training of public and not-for-profit organisations;
- Providing advice and assistance to the customer and subcontractors on training aspects;
- Responsible for ensuring that the training solutions meet customer, stakeholder and business requirements;
- To be an ambassador for Great Western Railway by delivering the best customer experience and a safe journey;
- To check and sell tickets, providing information and assistance as required;
- Reporting at management review on system performance and needs for improvement;
- To be visible to our customers, providing information and help in a friendly and reassuring way;
- Arranging and managing the internal and external audits of the FAST management system and underlying processes;
- Responsible for all training reports for FAST.
- Train the trainer;
- Intermediate Food Safety;
- Intermediate HACCP;
- IOSHH Managing Safely;
- SafelyIntermediate HACCP;
- IOSHH Managing.