Digital Analytics Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Analytics Lead to join our team.
- You will be putting together proposals for clients as well as being able to identify business opportunities with current clients.
- Ability to communicate analysis and insight effectively;
- Proven commercial experience with Google Analytics/360, Adobe Analytics;
- Strong ability to engage with stakeholders with good reporting and communication skills with the ability to tackle problems as effectively as possible;
- Proven web analytics experience preferably in a consultancy environment where you would have been using Google Analytics/GA360 & Google Tag Manager;
- Significant knowledge and understanding of Tag Management Systems – Google Tag Management & Tealium;
- You would have experience and be keen to focus on implementation and debugging of advanced Google Analytics Implementation;
- Ability to collaborate with user researchers , developers and other experts;
- Proven commercial analytics experience or prior understanding of tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager;
- You will have prior experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau or PowerBI;
- Web analytics experience – Google Analytics/GA360, Adobe Analytics, SQL, R, Python, BigQuery, Excel;
- You would have had prior exposure and experience with SQL and Google BigQuery querying data and extracting actionable insights – but again just a plus;
- Excellent understanding of products life cycle;
- Familiarity with one or more CRO platform is always a plus;
- Mathematical / statistical background is a bonus but not essential;
- Extensive experience leading a team of analyst offering mentorship and guidance to ensure personal development and upskilling in the digital space.