Valuation Actuary Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Valuation Actuary to join our team.
- Drafting actuarial reports;
- Periodically reviewing and updating valuation policies;
- Ensuring documentation and governance standards are met;
- Calculating technical provisions and solvency capital requirements for Solvency II returns, US GAAP reporting and internal economic capital modelling;
- Running projections for business planning and the company’s Own Risk Solvency Assessment (ORSA);
- Working closely with the Risk Actuary and Chief Risk Officer;
- Conducting experience analyses;
- Production of the company’s Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFCR) and completion of quantitative reporting forms.
- 3 years post-qualification experience;
- Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries or equivalent.