Creative Writer, Editor – Competitive Intelligence Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Creative Writer, Editor – Competitive Intelligence to join our team.
- Work closely with sales and product aligned business partners within CI team to research, prioritize, and create internal content;
- Support others in the daily use of content, assist with copy editing when needed, and ensure adherence to company standards;
- Identify, maintain, and analyze key questions and critical KPIs for content usage/adoption;
- Identify, develop and roll out new process improvement opportunities when appropriate;
- Be a strong team player who thrives in a diverse global team that traverses across products, sales segments, and timezones;
- Create documentation and content to help internal customers get the most out of competitive intelligence;
- Create and maintain content calendars and refresh cycles.
- At least 2 years of experience writing or marketing experience;
- Curious, analytical, innovative, and wildly creative — with the execution skills to make it all happen;
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent initiatives and quickly switch focus across areas of domain;
- High sense of urgency to respond to critical business questions;
- Enjoy working in a team, and have the people and communication skills to do that well. You can also prioritize time to work independently.