Junior Lighting Artist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Lighting Artist to join our team.
- Keep artistic style consistent with defined visual style for the game;
- Work with design to make sure lighting accentuates missions, objectives and game flow;
- Maintain a balance between visual quality and performance requirements for real time game application;
- Ensure that all lighting deliverables are completed fully and in line with production schedule;
- Participate in R&D of new techniques to implement into production pipeline;
- Create and maintain all elements of lighting i.e. dynamic, prebaked, interior and exterior setups, cinematic set and character lighting.
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation;
- Strong technical background with ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly;
- Must provide a portfolio through a webpage or other digital media to be considered;
- Able to prioritize and multi-task;
- Sound knowledge and use of lighting techniques in the video game or VFX industries.