Technical Documentation Reviewer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Documentation Reviewer to join our team.
- Use project management software to record data;
- Identify opportunities for quality and/or efficiency improvements either within the authoring or QA team;
- Review documents from the end users perspective;
- Give structured constructive feedback to authoring teams;
- Proofread documentation so that all deliverables meet the required standards;
- Work under your own initiative with minimal supervision;
- Gather, collate and interpret information and communicate at a professional level with the authoring teams;
- Utilise CAD data, interpret technical specifications and compare them to the material supplied.
- Ability to research information required to complete tasks;
- Ability to refine and develop existing processes and work methods;
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken;
- Consistent level of quality;
- High level of technical aptitude;
- Work independently or in a project team to successfully complete projects.