Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible for activities and operations in the accounts receivable function for the organization. Processes invoices and sends follow-up inquiries regarding payments for the organization. Being an Accounts Receivable Supervisor negotiates with past due accounts, maintains cash receipts and refers accounts to collection agencies as necessary. Resolves all payment issues in a timely manner. Additionally, Accounts Receivable Supervisor maintains and updates accurate financial records. May require a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a manager. The Accounts Receivable Supervisor supervises a small group of para-professional staff in an organization characterized by highly transactional or repetitive processes. Contributes to the development of processes and procedures. Thorough knowledge of functional area under supervision. To be an Accounts Receivable Supervisor typically requires 3 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join our team.
- Dispatching monthly supplier statements;
- Systems development;
- Raising the invoices for goods/services supplied to customers;
- Raising and dispatching credit notes;
- Credit control duties where necessary and chasing any outstanding debt;
- Account reconciliations;
- General AR responsibilities such as inputting invoice details onto the accounting system;
- Allocating cash when received by customers;
- Supervising the team and ensuring all processes run smoothly at all times.
- Previous accounts receivable and credit control experience;
- Good attention to detail and ability to identify errors;
- Previous supervisor experience.