Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
Admin Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Admin Assistant to join our team.
- Manage all overlaps ahead of meetings to avoid clashing appointments;
- To process grants and other payments in accordance with agreed financial control procedures and systems;
- Bar coding and scanning of invoices;
- Data entry and checking of claims;
- To provide administrative duties associated with the preparation and service of statutory notices;
- Data entry requirements including identifying and highlighting key information;
- Coordinate with various teams across the business to book meetings;
- Input data accurately onto the system;
- Ordering stock;
- Processing orders;
- To handle all planning applications that maybe required by the business as part of our UK expansion plans;
- Respond efficiently to requests for information, both externally and internally;
- Liaise with social workers;
- Assist with the Director’s electronic diary system and of the making and scheduling of appointments in a time efficient manner;
- Data entry.
- Experience of working with technical data/reports;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and have proven experience managing a heavy workload;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good working knowledge of word processing packages, in particular Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat;
- Comfort within a digital environment;
- Adaptable to new systems and surroundings;
- Accurate typing skills;
- Quick learner;
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft packages;
- Able to work at times under pressure at times;
- Focused and self-motivated individual with the ability to work without direction;
- Being a good communicator as you will be client facing;
- Previous typist / editing experience would be advantageous.