Plan, direct, or coordinate one or more administrative services of an organization, such as records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, custodial operations, and other office support services.
Office Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Office Administrator to join our team.
- All aspects of office administration;
- Maintaining records;
- Assisting population of global spares requests;
- Generating copy customer invoices and statements;
- Scheduling meetings;
- maintaining the reception area, meeting / greeting clients;
- Preparation, printing and distribution of training and course related materials;
- Aid in recruitment processes to include advertising and scheduling interviews;
- Creating contracts and signing up tenants;
- Preparing and following up sales quotations;
- Collecting Keys;
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory;
- Posting Spare Room and Gumtree advertisements;
- Dealing with office equipment ie photocopies if any problems;
- Reception – Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office.
- A passion for organisation and operations, and the ability to juggle multiple projects;
- Calm under pressure;
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail;
- Some Excel and some PowerPoint (ideal);
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to work with others to achieve objectives and provide excellent customer service;
- Excellent grammar skills;
- Previous administration experience;
- Good computer skills, proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Prior office administration experience is essential;
- Self-motivated and driven with a willingness to learn and develop a career within the company;
- Build and maintain customer relationships over the telephone;
- Good IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Fast Learner.