Customer Service Advisor – Evenings Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Service Advisor – Evenings to join our team.
- Log additional orders received by email, fax and answer-phone;
- Administration, reports and invoicing as required;
- Take in-bound customer calls and orders;
- Ensure the specialist products are booked by the deadline and the relevant reports are run;
- Encourage customers to buy new and special lines;
- Build strong working relationships with new and existing customers;
- Data entry – assisting with accurately and efficiently entering all orders onto the computer system;
- Resolve all customer service queries to achieve the highest level of satisfaction.
- The confidence and flair for ‘warm’ sales – up-selling and cross selling;
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to develop strong relationships with customers over the phone;
- As the office is based in a rural location a driving licence and your own transport is required;
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast paced and often pressurised environment;
- Telesales experience preferable but not essential;
- A positive team player with a high degree of initiative;
- IT literacy/data entry skills;
- 1 year’s customer service experience;
- The candidate will be flexible working any hours during 0900 to Midnight Monday to Sunday and shift patterns;
- The successful candidate will have experience working within a Customer Service / Call Centre.