In-House Commercial Paralegal Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a In-House Commercial Paralegal to join our team.
- Conduct legal research in relation to legal developments and / or changes pertinent to the business;
- Providing administrative support;
- Provide contract management and preparation services to the businesses on a day-to–day basis;
- Support data subject access requests, ensuring that they are fully dealt with promptly and without undue delay;
- There is constant interaction with internal clients and Group Legal and DPO colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent customer service skills;
- An eye for detail, strong organisational skills and able to take responsibility for own workload;
- A law degree or business law and/or LPC (or equivalent qualifications) is essential;
- Microsoft Word and Excel.