PA to the Principal Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PA to the Principal to join our team.
- Processing invoices and completing expenses;
- Managing the Principals in-tray ensuring that work is delegated and actioned;
- Management of all emails/correspondence;
- Drafting letters and correspondence on behalf of the Principal;
- Ensuring all information is recorded accurately on the IT systems;
- Meeting room arrangement, ensuring that refreshments, lunches and stationary is organised appropriately;
- Compiling reports and confidential documents;
- Liaising with internal and external contacts on behalf of the principal;
- Any other ad hoc requests as required;
- Complex diary management ensuring that meetings are arranged appropriately and promptly;
- Booking travel arrangements;
- Providing secretarial support to the Principal;
- Answering inbound telephone calls and handling them accordingly;
- Diary Management;
- Attending monthly board meetings and minute taking on behalf of the attendee’s.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Previous PA experience in a school environment is essential;
- Strong IT Skills;
- Knowledge of an all through school will be advantageous;
- Must be able to work with a high level of confidentiality.