Compile and record employee time and payroll data. May compute employees’ time worked, production, and commission. May compute and post wages and deductions, or prepare paychecks.
Payroll Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join our team.
- Managing the administration and coordination of various business services;
- Processing New Starter documentation inclusive of New Starter Checklist / P45;
- Production of P11d and relevant submissions to HMRC;
- Performing rigorous checks on all keying activity within Payroll timescales;
- Undertaking of post payroll controls, costing and third party correspondence;
- Prepare final payroll checks prior to payroll submission;
- RTI processing, reporting and submission for all Payrolls;
- Responsible for the payment of all overseas payroll;
- Responsible for distribution of payslips and P45’s including emails to new starters with details of online systems;
- Reconcile payroll balance sheet accounts, including PAYE/NIC, Net Pay, Union deductions, Pension Contributions, AEO, CSA, and salary sacrifice;
- Processing Pensions and Auto Enrolment related activity including the relevant submissions and additional reporting;
- Payslip production and distribution;
- Processing Leaver documentation;
- Calculation and preparation of Payroll gross to net to prepare for BACS submission for weekly and monthly payrolls;
- Processing SMP, SSP, SPP, SAP including the completion of SMP1 and SSP1 forms.
- Demonstrable experience in payroll preparation including PAYE/NIC, pension deductions as well as statutory payments such as SMP, SAP, SPP, SSP;
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and accounts and payroll software;
- Experience in using the Kronos time and attendance system would be an advantage;
- CIPP Qualified, studying or QBE.