Trade Branch Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Trade Branch Manager to join our team.
- Identify opportunities for improvements;
- Quickly resolve any customer issues;
- Driving customer sales and maximising margins;
- Ensure that the branch operates efficiently and to high standards;
- Work with the Branch Sales Manager and regional support teams to achieve sales and budget targets;
- Promote our expanding product range;
- Manage, support and guide Trade Counter Assistants, ensuring that the branch tasks are completed efficiently and accurately;
- Providing customers with information such as stock availability, pricing and lead times;
- Manage and develop a small branch team;
- Work closely with the branch team and local tradespeople to identify and develop sales opportunities.
- A valid driving licence is essential;
- Management and supervisory experience;
- Confident and articulate verbal communicator with all levels of managers and employees;
- Experience of stock management, financial reporting are an advantage, though training and support will be provided;
- Organisational skills, drive and leadership to manage a branch effectively;
- The passion and energy to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve business targets;
- Experience gained within a trade counter sales environment and / or uPVC product experience;
- Strong Management skills and experience of leading a team;
- An outgoing personality as well as possessing strong people management skills.