Direct and coordinate financial activities of workers in a branch, office, or department of an establishment, such as branch bank, brokerage firm, risk and insurance department, or credit department.
Branch Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Branch Manager to join our team.
- Providing comprehensive training and development plans for the staff;
- Developing strategies for increasing existing business, new business and lapsed accounts;
- Planning and delivering business strategies to drive sales in store;
- Ensuring the store and staff maintain brand standards at all times;
- Regular contact and management of potential vendors;
- Property performance analysis;
- To manage a strong team of mature, capable Estate Agents;
- Motivating staff to improve results by setting targets, incentives, being positive and offering training or assistance where required;
- Conducting daily morning meeting with all staff and reporting the daily figures;
- Fit, adjust and repair spectacles when needed and carry out triage exercises with hearing customers;
- Strive to develop and deliver care of the highest possible standard;
- Project an upbeat and professional persona at all times;
- Investigations / DH / Appeals;
- To manage, train and develop staff • Identify sales opportunities and motivate the branch team in upselling;
- To meet objectives set by Regional/Business Manager.
- Self-motivated and driven, with a good understanding of customer service requirements;
- PC literate and able to understand and operate the company sales platform, IT systems, and other company systems;
- Where appropriate delegate responsibility with accountability and follow-up;
- Knowledge of company values;
- Full UK/EU Driving License;
- Set examples for trade counter staff in areas of personal character, commitment, organisational and selling skills, and work habits;
- Demonstrates successful operational management experience;
- You must demonstrate excellent communication skills and high levels of organisation;
- It is desired that you have previous experience working as a Depot Manager or Assistant Depot Manager;
- Known the process of letting a property;
- It is essential to have previous experience in the building products sector;
- Knowledge of IT systems;
- Experience of high volume, low margin distribution industry;
- You must have previous experience leading, supervising and developing a team;
- Knowledge of company and company standards.