Analyst, FICC Trading Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Analyst, FICC Trading to join our team.
- Assisting in the hedging of new transactions;
- Pricing/Quoting for clients;
- Watching clients indication of interest;
- Developing a close working relationship with the rest of the trading floor, Treasury and Finance;
- Delivering Analysis and Strategy;
- Identify and implement controlled streamlining of operational processes.
- Strong mathematical and quantitative skills are required;
- Previous experience in Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Proficient level of MS Excel, MS Access and Bloomberg;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Capable of working effectively both independently and with multiple teams/individuals;
- A track record of delivering BBSW analysis;
- Meticulous attention to detail, diligence and conscientiousness;
- Demonstrate ability to identify issues, evaluate large sets of data and generate ideas of the back off this analysis.