Insurance Customer Service Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Insurance Customer Service Advisor to join our team.
- Provide first-line telephone, support to customers within a busy contact-centre environment;
- Making outbound update/courtesy calls to their current customers;
- Actioning and responding to emails from the shared inbox;
- Responding to enquiries via live chat;
- Taking inbound calls from customers (around 30 a day during their busy times).
- A dedicated customer services professional;
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills;
- Strong Customer Service skills;
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
- Demonstrable commitment to a previous employer;
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade A-C/4 and above including Maths and English Language (or equivalent);
- Stable work history – committed to building a long-term career;
- Somebody looking to further a career within insurance;
- Strong IT Skills.