Junior Travel Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Travel Consultant to join our team.
- Provide professional, knowledgeable, accurate service to clients via email and telephone;
- Compliance with initiatives;
- Ensure complaints are escalated to Team Manager;
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise of systems and processes once trained;
- To ensure full use of technology;
- Take full responsibility for enquiry from initial request to completion;
- Meet Individual goals and objectives as set by Operations Manager;
- Support company goals and objectives;
- Compliance with all company processes and procedures including quality control checks;
- Process bookings, tickets, amendments, reissues and refunds;
- Ensure all requests are handled within Service Level Agreements.
- Ability to want to learn new processes and products;
- Work under pressure;
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually;
- Proactive approach to problem solving;
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) experience essential;
- Be able to deliver a high level of customer services at all times;
- Effective time and workload management;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to use initiative and work with little supervision.