Personal lines Insurance Adviser Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Personal lines Insurance Adviser to join our team.
- Make sure new business and renewals are processed in accordance with FCA guidelines/timescales;
- To promote my clients’ broker at all times;
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in accordance with our written guidelines;
- Provide administration support in all areas of new business, adjustments and renewals;
- Manage and prioritise day to day workloads.
- Accuracy of work and ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of insurers practice and procedures;
- Knowledge of customer finance options;
- Keyboard Skills;
- Resourcefulness to find answer/interpret policy wordings if answer not immediately apparent;
- Ability to prioritise work effectively;
- Must have excellent telephone manner;
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of the various products underwriting, and processes involved in insurance broking (i.e. home, motor and property owners);
- General experience in personal insurance, brokers systems and practices (e.g. underwriting, claims, accounts, etc);
- Working knowledge of the different insurance companies and the way they function.