Website Producer (Italian Speaking) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Website Producer (Italian Speaking) to join our team.
- Collaborate with merchandising and marketing teams to maximise guest experience and sales;
- Set up and testing of site promotions/campaigns;
- Responsible for User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance for the website in line with quarterly enhancement release;
- Act as primary interface for website issue, raise support tickets and escalations required;
- Create and maintain ‘how to’ guides for best practices and processes;
- Configure site modules, layout and products, and implement applicable business rules to drive site display;
- Thorough knowledge of all content management tools – educate online stakeholders on platform functionality and potential.
- Proven experience in digital/ecommerce;
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a changing environment;
- Content Management experience using either Demandware essential, or IBM Websphere would be an advantage;
- Microsoft office – excel skills essential;
- Commercial focus an advantage;
- Fluency in English and Italian for business;
- Experience of Omniture or similar would be an advantage;
- Understanding of user experience, web usability and web analytics would be an advantage;
- Degree in an e-commerce/business related subject;
- JIRA/Confluence/Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Adobe software;
- Articulate and effective communicator;
- Cultural Sensitivity;
- Understanding of ecommerce trading and best practice beneficial;
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skill;
- Previous experience within an e-commerce Retail environment beneficial.