Multidrop Delivery Driver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Multidrop Delivery Driver to join our team.
- Delivery of orders to customers when and where they want them and react to customer feedback and customer retention;
- Undertake other activities as directed by management while maintaining a flexible outlook;
- Maintain a polite and positive demeanour to customers;
- Ensure the safety of the load;
- Report any issues of defects to the dispatch supervisor or night shift manager;
- Efficient use of time: delivering products on time throughout the working day;
- Any other reasonable requests;
- Present a professional and smart image at all times;
- Carry out daily checks of the vehicle making sure that the vehicle is clean and road worthy to help minimise the running costs;
- Ensure key dispatch times are adhered to as directed by the Dispatch Supervisor or Night Shift Manager;
- Maximise the numbers of deliveries within the time constraints;
- Ensuring Company’s compliance to regulatory requirements and guidelines for food safety, food hygiene, Good Manufacturing Practice and quality;
- Establish and strengthen relationships with customers.
- Knowledge of London and surrounding areas;
- Clean driving licence;
- CPC Qualification;
- Good communication skills.