Signalling Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Signalling Engineer to join our team.
- Review signalling design and construction activities;
- Creating detailed designs across all stages of rail projects;
- Ensure designs and/or construction elements comply with current legislations and construction design management regulations;
- Acting as the deputy Signalling Design Manager as required;
- Provide project management for all signalling construction activities, including testing and commissioning and site supervision;
- Assist in ensuring designs and/or construction elements comply with current legislation’s and construction management regulations;
- Working as part of a multidiscipline team;
- Working as part of a multidiscipline design team.
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation, including reports and remits;
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or relevant;
- Conversant with GRIP process, Railway Group Standards, Network Rail Company Standards and CDM Regulations;
- Experience working on a variety of challenging projects;
- Extensive experience working at GRIP 3,4 and 5;
- Extensive experience working in signalling;
- Extensive experience working in signalling design within a consultancy environment.