Civils CRE Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Civils CRE to join our team.
- Scope and supervise surveys;
- Check and approval of technical work by the design team;
- Help to develop the production of drawings, reports and specifications;
- Leading and assisting with the preparation of documentation relating to projects;
- Input to and preparation of bids and proposals;
- Mange delivery teams;
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to junior members of the team.
- Ability to respond to Project Manager and Client requests and meet challenging deadlines;
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience working in the Rail sector on Civils projects including: Platform extensions;
- Acted as Civils CRE for Rail Engineering projects – essential;
- Concrete foundations for Signal masts;
- Experience in delivering and managing all stages of multi-disciplinary engineering projects from initial studies through to detailed design;
- Chartered Member of the Institute of Civil Engineers or equivalent – desired;
- Engineering degree in a relevant discipline – essential;
- Experience on self-delivery projects – essential;
- Experience on projects from GRIP 1-8;
- Rock cutting stabilisations works;
- Concrete foundations for OLE masts;
- Manage own and others time, ensuring deliverables to agreed deadlines and within budget.