Electronics Process Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electronics Process Engineer to join our team.
- To undertake responsibility for oven profiling;
- Manage a portfolio of projects directed at reducing waste and improving quality to provide greater value, using appropriate methodology;
- Other relevant duties as required;
- The creation & control of shopfloor processes;
- Create SPI programs;
- Implement a formal program that focuses on reducing process and product variation;
- To advise on new manufacturing techniques;
- Validate machine programs;
- Will be responsible for managing and leading continuous improvement projects;
- First line support and troubleshooting for all production breakdown issues;
- Maintain/create AOI programs;
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and stoppages;
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Hands on approach to all tasks/mechanically minded;
- Experience of SMD PCB assembly is essential;
- Understanding and implementing process improvement;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Experience gained in a Manufacturing/Engineering role. Knowledge of ERP/MRP.