Maintenance Engineer / Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Maintenance Engineer / Technician to join our team.
- Deliver all maintenance activities;
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented to the highest standards to meet Lonza cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) requirements;
- Solve technical problem following RCA (Root Cause Analysis) techniques;
- Ensure all engineering work is carried out to Lonza EHS, standards;
- Take an ownership of assigned work packages;
- Complete planned and unplanned maintenance;
- Support the team initiative in developing planned maintenance using RCM (Reliability Centred Maintenance;
- Support the team initiative to continuously improve engineering systems and process and the equipment the department maintains.
- Willingness to participate in a shift rota and callout system;
- Experience in working to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards and in a ‘clean room’ environment is preferable but not essential;
- Calibration and instrumentation experience;
- Understanding of mechanical production equipment i.e. pumps, centrifuges, pressure-reducing sets etc;
- Post apprenticeship experience (with a mechanical bias) in a maintenance environment working on production / R&D equipment.