Design or plan protocols for equipment or processes to produce products meeting internal and external purity, safety, and quality requirements.
Quality Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Engineer to join our team.
- Support identification of calibration requirements and ensure measurement systems are also fit for purpose;
- Identifying the Critical to Quality points and suggesting necessary statistical controls;
- Ability to link QMS with operational objectives;
- Work to product standards and specifications;
- Champion the approval process of new product implementation;
- Leading teams in root cause analysis;
- Providing Technical Support to customer engineering;
- Preparation and compilation of Manufacturers Data Dossiers;
- Manage and communicate to the Quality Managers any non-conformances;
- Deliver training and Quality awareness to areas of the business;
- To Drive quality and Continuous Improvements in the development process, ensuring Customer focus to capture and feedback lessons learned;
- Verifying work to test specifications;
- Develop understanding of optimization of inspection methods and sampling. Support First Article Inspections;
- Constructing a Surveillance Plan to address quality related risks;
- Identifying and leading as appropriate continuous improvement and in the standardisation of quality engineering systems, processes and procedures.
- Experience with Projects Quality Management in a highly regulated industry;
- Six Sigma, Lean, TQ or Continuous Improvement experience;
- Auditor or Lead Auditor;
- Robust technical knowledge with excellent communication skill, ability to develop a strong partnership with our customers and suppliers;
- On-site training in Quality;
- Relevant Auditor Qualification;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgement;
- Good presentation skills;
- Leadership and improvement skills;
- Able to work in a faced paced team environment;
- Ability to implement & sustain CAPA & improvement activities;
- ISO 9001:2017 experienced including auditing the system;
- Knowledge of APQP, PPAP to support supplier, customer and parts approval;
- Manufacturing processes, test/inspection and product auditing with exposure to complex products and assemblies being an advantage;
- Proven experience of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) activities.