Senior Acoustic Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Acoustic Engineer to join our team.
- Conduct measurement, evaluation and development of electro-acoustic platforms, in support of product development and benchmarking;
- Execute measurement, evaluation and development of electronic systems, in support of product and strategic development;
- Support customer technical inquiries and trouble shooting;
- Undertake audio product development in accord with company’s development objectives and processes;
- Contribute to development and maintenance of the corporate knowledge base;
- Subscribe to total quality management/continuous process improvement initiatives;
- Perform strategic Electro-Acoustic research and development, supporting the innovation of next generation concepts.
- Understanding for acoustic instrumentation (excepting “environmental acoustics”) and appreciation of methods of acoustic calibration;
- Completion of a degree or (preferably) a post-graduate degree in acoustic engineering or closely related engineering discipline;
- Appreciation of acoustic safety and issues impacting upon auditory health;
- Skill in the use of technical computing and technical authoring skills allied with Educational or “Ambassadorial” aptitudes.