Shift Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Shift Engineer to join our team.
- To produce accurate documentation as required and to keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. emergency lighting tests, etc;
- Be available for out of hours / weekend working depending upon production / business requirements;
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA’s and quality targets;
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns (irrespective of priority) are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible.
- Experience of building and facilities maintenance;
- Current Edition IEE: Wiring and Installation Regulations or equivalent Mechanical engineering qualification;
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff, or difficult situation;
- HV/LV authorised person (Training Can be Provided);
- Pro-active in achieving the highest standard of operation;
- Strong communication skills;
- Apprenticeship served;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Fully qualified and experienced Electrical Engineer + Min 17th Ed;
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements;
- Must have experience in high pressure demanding environment;
- Spares ordering;
- Current Edition IEE: Wiring and Installation Regulations;
- 2 + years’ experience in Building Services industry.