Research, design, develop, or test microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices.
Control Systems Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Procurement of Material;
- Test, maintain and modify current systems;
- Development of project plans, budgets and procedures for efficient and effective control of the project;
- Testing (SIT, FAT, FMEA, CE Functional including development of regime);
- SCADA systems;
- software upgrades and keeping all records up to date;
- Investigating RCA and rectifying;
- PLC Programming from scratch;
- Monitoring OEE;
- Communicate and report effectively across all areas of the plant to improve efficiency, CI Projects, etc;
- Project Work – C.I & CAPEX;
- Managing contractors.
- Profibus/Profinet/Ethernet networks;
- Must have Siemens PLC experience;
- Develop PLC, HMI and SCADA software;
- SCADA Experience (Factory Talk, WonderWare);
- Experience working on Rockwell PLC + Systems;
- Over 6+ years’ experience working as a Control Systems Engineer;
- Develop robust infrastructure control systems and build front line capability to ensure routine problem solving is actioned by the operators;
- Carry out installation and commissioning of a variety of instrumentation systems;
- Maintain an archive of control systems information ensuring accuracy, validity and availability for all members of the engineering team;
- Allen Bradley is desirable but Siemens and Mitsubishi also considered;
- Profibus/Device networks;
- Programming from the ground up;
- Liaise with suppliers on a regular basis to ensure best practice/best technology is achieved with reference to Group Engineering standard guidelines;
- Rockwell ControlLogix;
- Maintain all IT solutions to the manufacturing infrastructure systems in order to ensure integration into the business systems network.