Control Systems Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Control Systems Software Engineer to join our team.
- Carry out on-site commissioning;
- Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues;
- Design control system architecture, develop PLC, HMI and SCADA software;
- Perform testing with customers;
- Compile training manuals and run customer training sessions;
- Commit to the whole life cycle of delivering projects from start to finish;
- Produce design and test documentation.
- Advanced level of experience with Rockwell, B&R, Siemens, Schneider and Mitsubishi PLC platforms, with an appetite to learn new technologies;
- Think outside the box and push the boundaries;
- Experience of working in an engineering/industrial environment;
- Must be eligible to work in the UK;
- Experience in designing and coding complex software structures in high level languages for industrial applications;
- Positive, personable and happy team player;
- Ability to act as a technical lead on a project;
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible;
- 4+ years’ experience of writing industrial control code and working with customers delivery projects;
- Experience of mentoring and developing junior engineers;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Word, Excel & Outlook.