Technical Lead – Electronic Design Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Lead – Electronic Design to join our team.
- Preparation of technical estimates for non-recurring costs and manpower requirements;
- Requirements capture, allocation, derivation, validation and verification;
- System, sub-system and equipment architecture definition, design and analysis;
- Preparation of technical specification and other project documentation;
- Technical management of external suppliers and outsource providers, including technical governance;
- Preparation and presentation of technical design reviews.
- Experience with Laboratory test equipment: Spectrum Analyser, Signal Analyser, Signal Generator, Oscilloscope, DVM;
- Experience in Electronic warfare (Radar, Communications systems) ECM, ESM, RWR, DF systems, specification and/or design;
- Embedded Software, Firmware and Digital Signal Processing;
- Prior experience as a Senior/ Principal/ Project engineer providing technical guidance in support of a project;
- Wideband RF & Microwave antenna Systems;
- Strong design phase lifecycle experience with knowledge of through-life LCM;
- Quality control of design lifecycle processes – AS9100;
- Use of tools such as Matlab/Simulink, UML modelling, OrCAD, FPGA Design Suite, Software Development Kit, PSpice, configuration control tools;
- Analogue, Digital and power supply Electronics design;
- Experience of platform integration and design certification and of working with an EASA 21J / DAOS Design Organization.