The Warehouse Associate verifies the inventory quantity and assists in inventory level maintenance. Has overall responsibility for receiving and moving materials within warehouse. Being a Warehouse Associate operates warehouse equipment in a safe manner. Maintains complete paperwork. In addition, Warehouse Associate may require a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a supervisor. May require a certification to operate equipment. Being a Warehouse Associate possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Warehouse Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our team.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations;
- Keep warehouse clean and organised daily;
- Check, verify and fill delivery notes;
- Organize warehouse space;
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory;
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures;
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately;
- Process, package and ship orders accurately;
- Booking deliveries into Amazon;
- Adding barcode stickers to individual units of stock;
- Inspect products for defects and damages;
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments.
- Must pass drug screen;
- Must pass background check;
- High school diploma;
- 18+ years old;
- Can lift 70+ lbs;
- 21+ years old;
- Can lift 75+ lbs;
- Can lift 20+ lbs;
- 1 year of previous warehouse experience1 year of previous forklift experience.