Lead Creative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Creative to join our team.
- Adhere to brand guidelines when applicable and be part of ensuring they are kept relevant and up to date;
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery;
- Take part in establishing the scope, specifications and requirements for each job when required;
- Aim to have broad commercial awareness of each brand and their customer;
- Be proactive: look to improve creative quality efficiencies through smarter working practices in the team;
- Work closely with the brand and marketing teams, building strong relationships;
- Confidently present design concepts to the client, wider stakeholders and senior management.
- Extensive experience across all creative disciplines with copy/ideation emphasis;
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Excellent presentation and client-facing skills;
- Excellent typography skills;
- Conceptual design thinking;
- Strategically focused, highly conceptual with a keen understanding of branding, strategy and technology;
- Ability to conceptualize and Art Direct photoshoots;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Good communicator, flexible, diplomatic and proactive;
- Award-winning conceptual thinker, creator and visualiser with good commercial awareness;
- High level of accuracy with a keen eye on layout and detail;
- Accountable; responsible;
- Organised and with excellent design management abilities;
- Take pride in producing the very best creative solutions that deliver results;
- Very strong sense of design and aesthetics.