Contracts & Supplier Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Contracts & Supplier Manager to join our team.
- Review and maintain adherence to contract and supplier management processes;
- Conduct dispute resolutions on contractual issues as required;
- Acting as a procurement partner to key stakeholders;
- Leading contract negotiations and agreements as well as contract renewals;
- Develop and nurture a cohesive interface between stakeholders and suppliers;
- Monitor overall contract compliance;
- Bringing a high level of market knowledge and expertise into the procurement team;
- Aggregate contract and supplier performance metrics, and feedback to suppliers;
- Develop improvement plans with suppliers, business stakeholders and procurement colleagues.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role at management level within the Financial Services sector;
- MCIPS qualified;
- Familiar working with procurement systems such as SAP Ariba;
- Sound understanding of SYSC 8 contracting requirements.