Internal Recruitment Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Internal Recruitment Coordinator to join our team.
- Supporting the management of content and activity on social media platforms;
- Maintaining accurate records for recruitment, projects and policies;
- Coordinating and facilitating recruitment processes such as interviews, assessments, meetings and events;
- Administration across the full 360 recruitment process, including advert publication, candidate selection, interview assessment and appointment.
- Self-motivated and strong organisational skills;
- Experience and knowledge of technical recruitment in a fast-paced environment;
- Assist with relocation and onboarding;
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships;
- Proficient with social media platforms;
- Experience with heavy scheduling, and a close attention to detail;
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritise effectively in a busy environment;
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload;
- Any knowledge of CRM databases, applicant tracking systems or social media platforms would be an advantage;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, capable of building good working relationships;
- Capable of creating concise and accurate documentation and reports to specification;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Knowledge of recruitment process and practices;
- Experience working in a busy administration or business support role.