Implement and administer enterprise-wide document management systems and related procedures that allow organizations to capture, store, retrieve, share, and destroy electronic records and documents.
IT Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Project Manager to join our team.
- Communicate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders (including managing third party suppliers);
- Ensure that all documentation is collected, signed off and archived electronically for the auditing and logging purposes;
- A good understanding/working knowledge of the firm’s core business areas and their working processes, IT systems and infrastructure;
- Adjust or reallocate resources to accommodate any changes that come through;
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-project debrief with clients;
- You will work alongside the software provider to ensure the project delivery is on time and too budget;
- Design technical developments with the technical team;
- Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork;
- Inspect projects for quality assurance;
- Implement software life-cycle methodology;
- Coordinate the roll-out of beta and production releases;
- Managing key partners and suppliers to ensure success of the project;
- Respond to queries from various sources in a timely manner regarding the project;
- Scheduling the timings of the project as well as a proposed start date;
- define/document project scope & deliverables in line with business goals.
- Certification in project management preferred;
- System analysis of current processes and procedures and driving continuous improvement;
- Business strategy aptitude;
- Project Managing complex technology implementations and service management (Incident / Problem / Change);
- Demonstrate history of working closely with both business stakeholders and technical teams;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Computer proficiency in programs such as SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Managing3rd party vendors and extensive stakeholder management;
- Experienced in delivering large scale infrastructure projects (ideally network and data centre services);
- Strong experience across project planning and management (including resource and budget management);
- Recent project experience of business intelligence, data or reporting projects would be advantageous;
- Excellent management skills;
- Strong analytical mentality and attention to detail;
- Previous experience of IT management;
- Have excellent communication skills.