Junior Fund Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Fund Accountant to join our team.
- Preparation of draw downs & distributions for the funds;
- Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing;
- Entering invoices into the accounting system to ensure the purchase ledger is kept up to date;
- As experience increases take on sole responsibility for aspects of one or more of the funds;
- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly and ad hoc reports;
- Other ad hoc tasks;
- Assist with the year-end audit;
- Working with the portfolio management team to assist with the upload of investment movements in the quarter;
- Setting up payments on the banking system.
- At least 12 months experience working in practice, but candidates with industry experience will be considered (Financial Services preferable);
- A strong desire to work within Financial Services;
- Part Qualified ACA / ACCA / Or Similar, or AAT qualified.