Marketing Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our team.
- To use ‘Snap’ software to assist with undertaking research projects to include inputting and analysis of the results as required;
- Project set up, completion of project data sheets and timing sheets;
- Delivering high standards of customer service;
- Provide additional marketing support to Group Marketing Manager and wider Marketing team as required;
- Willingly carry out any other duties deemed appropriate by the Company;
- Supplier negotiations and management;
- Proactively communicate with senior stakeholders regularly;
- Contribute to maintaining a high level of housekeeping and attention to health and safety issues as to create a healthy and safe working environment;
- Liaise with clients to include client meetings as required and progress reporting on a regular basis to ensure that the client’s project aims are met;
- Ensure the correct cadence of below the line and above the line campaigns as well as affiliations for Group awareness;
- Telephone Marketing on behalf of clients;
- Support and oversee other team members in completion of their projects;
- Client liaison;
- Questionnaire design and fieldwork (telephone surveys, F2F surveys, focus groups, online surveys).
- Strong research and analytical skills in conducting studies and campaigns;
- Good communicator with oral, written and presentation skills, including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM tools;
- Entrepreneurial and self-motived mindset with the willingness to be agile in your approach;
- Fluency in German is an additional benefit;
- Previous experience of project management within a consultancy firm background is essential;
- Previous experience of project management within an agency or consultancy background is required.