Outsourcing Management Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Outsourcing Management Accountant to join our team.
- Review VAT returns, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns;
- Prepare an audit file which could be provided to the client’s auditors, with supporting schedules for all balance sheet items;
- Line manage and develop more junior members of the team;
- Prepare basic statutory financial statements for clients with little or no supervision;
- Liaise and collaborate with tax, payroll and other departments on client matters;
- Data processing, including bank transactions, sales and purchase ledger items, expense claims and all other general ledger postings, journals etc;
- Assist with tendering to potential new clients and implementation for new engagements.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Have an understanding of VAT rules and the basic principles of partial exemption;
- A positive and confident self-starter, with good client skills;
- Knowledge of UKGAAP, IFRS and disclosure requirements of the Companies Act;
- Strong IT skills, specifically Xero and Excel; Sage and CCH experience would be useful;
- Be AAT qualified or ACCA, ACA or CIMA part qualified with 4-5 years UK practice experience, preferably within an outsourcing team.