Personal Tax Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Personal Tax Manager to join our team.
- You will also be enthusiastic about developing your skills and profile;
- Providing high level technical advice to clients on a broad range of issues, focussing on income tax, capital gains and inheritance tax planning;
- To be able to recognise and advise on planning points for clients that may arise as a result of tax return reviews or other correspondence;
- Preparation of detailed and technical tax advisory reports for clients;
- Specialisms in very interesting Tax investigations and fraud cases, as well as liaising with the personal tax team on a daily basis;
- Providing innovative solutions for clients;
- Working successfully with senior staff to ensure deadlines and client expectations are met;
- Manage a portfolio of 100 predominately HNWI and OMB clients;
- Through writing articles, presenting and networking;
- Working on a variety of disclosure cases;
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines;
- Reporting to the partners;
- Providing high-level tax support to partners;
- Managing WIP, billing, and recoverability for the portfolio;
- Review of personal, partnership, LLP, trust and corporate tax returns.
- ATT or CTA Qualified;
- Enthusiastic personality along with attention to detail;
- Prepared to advise clients on issues and ‘what if’ scenarios;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- ATT qualified although candidate with relevant experience will be considered.