Principal Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Principal Accountant to join our team.
- Project accounting work;
- Undertaking robust due diligence and producing the resulting options appraisal;
- Completing statutory accounts for a complex organisation;
- Supporting the optimisation of effective finance systems;
- Advise on implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Review and submit the end of year accounts and Corporation Tax returns for clients;
- Develop an understanding of E-Commerce and the complimentary services that Muloot Group offers;
- UK and EU VAT registration and VAT returns preparation and submission;
- Grow a team of accountants who will be able to service a number of international e-commerce merchants trading cross-border;
- Assisting the Director in managing and growing the client base;
- Review and submission of internal accounts for use in management/shareholder meetings;
- Review of monthly management accounts for clients.
- A good working knowledge of the public sector policies and procedures would be advantageous;
- Ability to work with the highest integrity whilst dealing with sensitive and confidential data within the public security sector;
- Able to provide organisational leadership to facilitate high standards of support delivery within available resources;
- Hold a practising certificate or willingness to obtain one;
- ESSENTIAL: Qualified with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, with evidence of continuing professional development;
- understanding of HR & Procurement policies.