Procurement Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Procurement Administrator to join our team.
- Control the data integrity of the MRP system by working closely with all teams and analysing all data to ensure up-to-date and accurate at all times;
- Generating supplier performance reports;
- Reduce carriage costs;
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to agree terms and requirements for new products and suppliers in order to service the project requirements;
- Produce picking lists, labels and room product documents based on planned installation to assist with on site management;
- Reviewing group stationery orders ensuring only core items are requested and querying non-core items/identifying alternatives;
- Dealing with incoming and outbound calls & emails;
- Assisting the Procurement Manager to onboard new suppliers;
- Resolving invoice queries;
- Good communication skills (written & verbal);
- Liaise with vendors – Telephone/Email;
- Working with stock control to process weekly orders from our current vendors;
- Processing incoming information onto the inhouse database and Excel;
- Maintain vendor records;
- Preparing monthly reports on purchasing and current costs etc.
- Confidence to own problems/issues, propose solutions and ensure that deadlines or business goals are achieved within a constantly changing environment;
- Previous experience preferred within a fast-paced commercial environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills including working with csv uploads, extracts and the ability to use pivot tables to analyse data;
- strong communication skills – verbal and written you need to be able to state a case at Team Meetings;
- strong Excel and Data Analysis including V Look Ups and Pivot Tables;
- extensive Query Management and Resolution – you need to be the type of character that will own an issue and see it through to resolution.