Project Administrator I coordinates project activities to ensure the project is on schedule. Provides administrative and logistical support including meeting arrangement, progress tracking, and documentation. Being a Project Administrator I typically requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a project leader or manager. The Project Administrator I gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision. To be a Project Administrator I typically requires 1-3 years of related experience.
Project Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Administrator to join our team.
- To liaise with Internal and External (Partners) advisers by telephone and email;
- To follow up on missing paperwork and troubleshoot to ensure compliance in preparation for audit;
- We are looking for an individual that has a very good eye for detail;
- Processing orders;
- Taking receipt of post and other deliveries, sending post;
- Extensive use of Excel daily to record information, track information and produce reports;
- Tracking the progress of applications and equipment stoc;
- Organise key meetings/workshops including senior board meetings, take minutes and proactively record/ monitor actions and risks;
- Proof reading, cross referencing and document referencing;
- To work closely with relevant stakeholders to monitor, review and update the Fire Risk Actions, ensuring issues are managed and escalated as required;
- Maintain project plans and trackers;
- Provide support to prepare proposal documents;
- Using an inhouse programmed called Zoho;
- Support project audits.
- Assist Project Manager to develop Project Authorization to allow for a timely PA approval process;
- Change/Variation Order Process & Logs;
- Proficiency with Visio;
- Able to use Microsoft programmes i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role;
- This role would suit someone that is confident and outgoing with a positive, proactive and motivated mind-set;
- Ability to travel internationally;
- Previous administrative experience essential;
- Well-educated and numerate;
- Experience in sales order processing;
- Excellent computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional team;
- Highly Organised;
- Interface with other department, division, vendors, 3rd parties, contractors as required to fulfill the duties;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.