Protection Adviser Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Protection Adviser to join our team.
- Keep records up to date and record data accurately on our CMR systems;
- Maintain high levels of professionalism and compliance within the regulatory framework;
- Communicate empathetically and clearly over the phone with customers who approach us for our specialist services;
- Work with our friendly and supportive team to ensure efficient processes and to deliver the best customer outcome.
- good communication and listening skills;
- Willingness to learn new skills;
- Successfully pass R05 within 6 months of commencing employment if not already attained;
- Organised and target driven;
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply. Excellent customer service skills;
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information;
- Drive and determination to ensure that performance targets are met;
- Full CeMap Qualifications (or equivalent) would be beneficial;
- Excellent organisational skills with great time management;
- At least one year’s experience working as a Protection Adviser would be beneficial but not essential;
- Good phone manner and communication skills.