Risk and Compliance Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join our team.
- Creating and implementing project plans;
- Signposting to relevant individuals, departments and agencies;
- Attending meetings and presentations;
- Setting up and maintaining registers;
- Developing and delivering training, including induction training for new joiners;
- Responding to regulatory enquiries and investigations;
- Assisting Partners and staff with operational issues arising on firm and client matters;
- Performing Client Due Diligence, including adverse media screening.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail;
- Previous experience of managing risk and compliance processes;
- Good knowledge of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing law and practice;
- Ideally have experience gained from the Legal sector;
- Strong knowledge of SRA requirements and the regulatory framework.