Senior Risk & Compliance Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Risk & Compliance Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for formulating the strategy, vision and values of the risk & compliance function;
- To devise and implement an internal compliance failure reporting process, to include anonymous reporting of compliance failures;
- Train the Firm and its employees on any relevant compliance arrangements and policies and their duty to internally report compliance failures;
- Act as a change manager and project leader to deliver agreed risk and compliance improvement projects across the firm.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to Senior Management and staff at all levels;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of relevant legislative requirements from the FCA and the awareness of expected future requirements;
- Degree educated with financial services experience and appropriate risk management qualifications and focusing on operational risk management;
- Experienced within risk management and compliance, and solid understanding of risk concepts and risk management techniques.