Special Projects Senior Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Special Projects Senior Manager to join our team.
- Generating leads and client meetings for yourself and the region;
- Build relationships and carry out key account management;
- Establishing and developing the Special Projects function in Scotland;
- Maintain the quality and excellence of the service line;
- Having responsibility for running the daily regional operation and leading;
- Inspire the continuous improvement of colleagues and motivate your team;
- Hosting and speaking at relevant events;
- Always working to a high-level standard;
- Be able to work with a team and act as the People Manager for the core team.
- Knowledge of accounts production and financial reporting;
- Tenacious and personable, have a passion for relationship building;
- Willing to undertake frequent travel around Scotland;
- Business development experience;
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ICAS or equivalent);
- Project management experience;
- Existing market knowledge;
- Mixture of experience in Practice and Industry;
- Track record of developing new markets.